Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gluten-Free Teacher

This is a comment I got from Traci. I just simply copied it.

"I'm Traci from HealthyDealsNSteals.com. I teach people how to save money at health and natural food stores. I post our local online ads and show you how to save more off the sale price ads.

I also teach classes at Sunflower Market and will be teaching a gluten free class on Wednesday night. Here is the information on it.

A gluten free diet can be expensive! Come learn ways to save money every month on your grocery bill and make gluten free products more affordable!

Also--we're learning to bake with gluten free products. We're making:

* Gluten Free Sandwich Bread with Raspberry Butter (No Kneading Required and it Tastes Delicious!!)
* Moist Coconut Cake Made with Almond Flour
* And Delicious Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies

**Be Prepared to come Hungry. You get to eat EVERYTHING I make!!**

Wednesday, May 26, 2010
6pm-7pm
Sunflower Market, Orem
Deli Area
1375 South State, Orem

Kids are welcome to come and listen and taste, however there are no toys or entertainment provided.

Please let anyone you know about it and hope to see you there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment