Monday, June 14, 2010

Z PIZZA

I was just in California on a long vacation, about 6 weeks. And about every week, I had Z PIZZA twice. I couldn't help myself once I found out they have GF pizza's there! They don't make the dough there, because they are very aware of the cross contaminations that will happen if they do. But they have them made somewhere, and they make the rest there. They put them in their own containers, and seperate from the rest of the pizza ovens. It's great! And you can make any pizza. This one pictured above is my favorite that I ordered almost everytime- Italian. Of course you get the grainy texture with the dough- just like you get with anything that's GF, but it's still so good. GO GET SOME NOW!

Here it shows all the different locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment