Thursday, April 7, 2011

KNEADBE



All you celiacs know how hard it is to find GREAT tasting gluten free food in one place. I always end up driving to one store for my flour and another for my bread. Its so hard! My husband makes websites and he has teamed up with his marketing friend Asher and they are launching a new website called Kneadbe to bring together small bakeries and people who make gluten free food in their homes. Its like etsy for food allergies! ITS AMAZING. They are doing a kickstarter to get their project underway and we should all donate. This really would be so cool to be able to have 1 website that had all my favorite gluten free stuff! I can't wait. Check out this video, and visit their campaign!!!!!

p.s. they are selling other allergy free foods on their site too, so tell your friends who have other food sensitivities!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so pleased to have found your blog! We're in Pleasant Grove and a gluten free, casien free diet helps my son who has autism to feel better and function at a higher level. I'm excited to read about your discoveries! Good GFCF food options are tough to find for a toddler. :)

    ReplyDelete