Saturday, September 3, 2011

SELMA'S PIZZA; San Clemente, CA

Yesterday we ate at Selma's. It's on Del Mar Street and pretty close to the library. I've had a lot of gluten free pizza in my day, but this is one of the best. Not doughy, but not too thin. Just perfect. I ordered simple because I was eating with my nephew and ordered a pepperoni & cheese pizza. THEN I got the BBQ chicken salad (which came with homemade gluten free BBQ ranch dressing (which I bought a huge thing of before we left because I need to have it my fridge forever now.) BJ's pizza has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid, and their spinach & artichoke pizza is real good, then my taste buds favored Pizza Port (also in SC) for its thickness and flavor, but now I may or may not be leaning towards Selma's.

GO TRY SELMA'S!

No comments:

Post a Comment