Thursday, July 14, 2011

GF Rice Krispies!

Has something been missing from your life ever since you've started eating gluten free? Rice Krispies were definitely on my list "If I could eat gluten for just one day...". I stopped buying them for my husband because it tempted me so much. Then, two weeks ago on a Thursday, there I am casually in the cereal isle at Walmart, and BAM it hit me like a ton of bricks. I thought literally, I had died and gone to heaven when I saw this glorious yellow box. I bought two (two bucks for each? steal!) and now I have a reason to go to Walmart. I have yet to see them at my local grocers like Albertsons or Ralphs so hopefully soon they'll get the gist and start putting them on the shelves. 

1 comment:

  1. I tried making Rice Krispy treats with these and they just weren't the same. I was a little bummed.

    ReplyDelete